Dr Friebe is a practicing consultant with City Fertility and offers a full range of infertility services. Initial consultation take place at Dr Friebe's consulting rooms at North West Private Hospital.
Surgical procedures can be performed at North West Private Hospital. The embryo transfer procedure, i.e. the last step of the IVF cycle can only be performed at the City Fertility rooms.
Services offered in conjunction with City Fertility include:
- Full investigation for female and male causes of infertility, including blood tests, ultrasound and laparoscopy procedures as indicated.
- Controlled clomiphene ovarian stimulation and follicle tracking for anovulation disorders.
- Controlled ovarian stimulation with low dose FSH to achieve regular ovulation when clomiphene has not been successful.
- Intrauterine insemination cycles.
- IVF cycles.
- ICSI for sperm disorders (performed through the City fertility lab).
- Testicular biopsy (TESA), to obtain sperm when clinically required.